visit our sister sites
June 28, 2001
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
"LEAVE ONLY FOOTPRINTS ... TAKE
- Motorized vehicles are not permitted (except for motorized
- Dogs must be kept on leash. Clean-up after your dog by
practicing "Poop & Scoop".
- Keep trails clean & tidy by not littering, picking up litter
of less considerate users, and leaving litter in waste receptacles or
taking litter home.
- Respect the environment. In natural areas avoid steep slopes
and wet areas, and do not damage plants, trees or wildlife.
- Respect the rights of people living near the trail to privacy
and enjoyment of their private property. Be an informed trail user
on property matters. Only use public trails and know what is private.
- Be courteous. Many trails are multi-use, accommodating different
uses and trail enthusiasts of varying ages and abilities. Share the trail
- "Safety First" - Use caution when conditions are slippery
or rough, or when trails are narrow. Use common sense and keep away from
the water's edge, high embankments or potentially dangerous situations and
avoid excessive speed on bikes. Obey posted signs.
- "Help keep our trials safe and beautiful" Be our eyes and ears
... notice a trail hazard or area requiring maintenance; or if you see
unauthorized or inappropriate use or activity ...let us know... by calling:
Site Design and Maintenance by Web Site Design by Galganov
Design and all Graphics 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 © Galganov & Associates.